The CARD Adults program offers a certification program that trains professionals working with adults on the autism spectrum. The training and certification ensure that the professional is able to plan for, deliver and modify teaching interventions as necessary to their adult learners.
Certified Mentor Training
- Designed for individuals who provide direct treatment for adult learners on the autism spectrum.
- Provides an overview of various methods of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) including; data collection, reinforcement strategies, teaching techniques and behavior management techniques that are beneficial for adult learners.
- Ensures that interactions between the professional and the adult learner always promote respect and dignity for adult in a safe environment.
- Includes an overview of the CARD Adults curriculum and content including video samples of lessons from each curricula area.
- Includes a link to an exam upon completion of the training and a certificate of completion.